Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ants and Cousins (in Finland!)

Moikka :)

That's 'hi' in Finnish, and Finland is the country I am in at the moment! I've been here for three weeks and still am for an other 6! extended and much appreciated summer vacation in the middle of the South African winter :)

I haven't blogged for ever and its really quite depressing, but I haven't forgotten about it! I've got a few thoughts I want to share as soon as I get a chance to sit down at the computer for more than 10 minutes..! So just hang in there and soon theres going to be a nice long blog to read C=  But now I am getting pulled to the after supper table by my not-so-little cousins. They are always so full of life and energetic, sometimes its quite tiring just watching them! :P Now I understand what Jesus meant when he said that we should be like children. Besides kids being innocent and having faith, they are also so trusting, fun loving and so full of life! Imagine all that child's energy being put into adults. Just think of the changes in politics, missions work, and education if adults were a bit more like kids :) Jesus said to go look at the ant, but maybe we should also go look at the children. They are flipping awesome!

Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children." matthew 19.14
:)


Oh, and an afterthought as I'm rushing off: 

'Rejoice in the Lord at all times. I will say it again: Keep on rejoicing! ' philippians 4.4
It is so FUN rejoicing in the Lord! Hopefully I can share more on that super soon :D


xX

No comments:

Post a Comment